Seasonal recipes for the month August. August is a great month for eating lots of fresh vegetables, salads and light meals. Not to forget the (vegetarian) barbecue!
This vegan recipe is full of flavour and all the family can enjoy it, it's a deliciously hearty and healthy veggie curry that tastes delicious and is simple to make and packed with protein.
• Serves: 2 • Preparation Time: 5 minutes • Cooking Time: 30 minutes
You can use all sorts of berries for this recipe, like strawberries, red, black or white currants, brambles or blackberries, blueberies, honeyberries, tayberries, the list is endless!
• Serves: 8 • Preparation Time: 30-40 minutes • Cooking Time: >2 hours minutes
A no-bake chocolate cake suitable for all the family! This vegan chocolate torte is sure to wow your guests!
• Serves: 8 • Preparation Time: 10-20 minutes • Cooking Time: 30 minutes
• Serves: 8-10 • Preparation Time: 10-20 minutes • Cooking Time: 120-180 minutes
Whiting is a fish living in British waters (and elsewhere).
• Serves: 2 • Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes • Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes