Seasonal recipes for the month June. Lovely, tasty, seasonal, vegan or vegetarian recipes. Some gluten free recipes too.
Use seasonal vegetables like celery sticks, carrots and sweet or bell peppers.
• Serves: 4-6 • Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Another couscous salad, the varieties are endless. This salad goes well with a barbecue or a picnic in the park.
• Serves: 2-4 • Preparation Time: 10 minutes • Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Spring Onion & Cracked Black Pepper Creamy Pasta with Watercress, Spinach and Pine Nuts. Delicious vegan pasta!
• Serves: 4 • Preparation Time: 5 minutes • Cooking Time: 12-15 minutes
You could drink this within just a few weeks, which shouldn’t be too hard, it’s only very light alcohol and very refreshing on a warm day (if we get any).
• Serves: 2-20
Sorry, another mashed potato dish... Broad beans are in season from the end of May. Broad beans are high in potassium and protein and you can use cooked broad beans in salads, pasta dishes or omelettes. Broad beans are pretty versatile.
• Serves: 4 • Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes • Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
I made this vegan and gluten free cake for the shop's 30th Anniversary in 2018.
• Serves: 4-8 • Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes • Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
You can use spelt spaghetti or opt for gluten free spaghetti.
• Serves: 2-3 • Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes • Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
A healthy pie filled with omega 3 containing seeds, fibre rich avocado and it's gluten free too! Serve it with a side salad as all salad leaves are in season right now!
• Serves: 4 • Preparation Time: 45 minutes • Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Ideal for a hot summer’s evening or as a breakfast smoothie!
• Serves: 1-2 • Preparation Time: 10 minutes • Cooking Time: 0 minutes
What a great and healthy early summer dish!
• Serves: 2 • Preparation Time: 30 minutes • Cooking Time: 15-25 minutes
This panna cotta is made with vegan chocolate and vegan gelatine. Topped with (wild) strawberries and blueberries, it makes a happy and healthy dessert!
• Serves: 3-4 • Preparation Time: 20 minutes • Cooking Time: >2 hours minutes
Asparagus are only in season for a very short time. British grown asparagus is really only available in May and June, so make the most of it!
• Serves: 4 • Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes • Cooking Time: 30-45 minutes
For a quick and easy-to-make treat, why not try this delicious sandwich. I always top with bioSnacky® Little Radish sprouts for a nutritious boost. Courtesy of A Vogel recipe page.
• Serves: 1 • Preparation Time: 5 minutes • Cooking Time: 5 minutes